3 cloves garlic, peeled
3 shallots, peeled
20 g dried shrimps
100 g chicken fillet, cut into cubes
50 g fish cake, sliced
200 g cabbage, cut into 1 inch length
50 g carrot, sliced thinly
50 g cooking oil
60 g light soy sauce
20 g dark soy sauce
1 tsp white pepper powder
400 g rice vermicelli
500 g water
- Place garlic and shallots into mixing bowl to chop 4 sec Speed 6. Scrape down side of the bowl.
- Add oil and dried shrimps to sauté 4 mins 120 Speed 1. Gently rinse rice vermicelli with water.
- Add water, chinese cabbage, carrots, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper to cook 5 min 120°C Reverse Slow Stir.
- Add rice vermicelli, fish cake and chicken 4 min 120°C Reverse Speed Slow Stir.
- Last 2 mins insert spatula through MC cup hole and stir for a few secs. Once it is done, transfer to a plate and mix well.
Top Tips For The Perfect Dish
1. Pre measure all ingredients before cooking.
2. DO NOT SOAK the rice noodles and ensure that you rinse the noodles throughly in Step 2.
3. Do not let temperature drop till below 85°C in Step 4, act fast!! 😆