Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 8 hrs 30 minutes
Serving Size: 5 portions
Calories per portion: 182 kcal
150 g organic soy beans
2000 g water (1000 g for soaking, 1000 g for cooking)
60 g rock sugar or raw cane sugar, adjust to taste
3 pieces screwpine leaves (pandan leaves), knotted
1. Soak organic soy beans with 1000 g water overnight or at least 8 hours.
2. Place soybeans into the mixing bowl add 500 g water and blend 1 min Speed 8.
3. Add 500 g water into the mixing bowl to mix 20 sec Speed 4.
4. Strain soy milk with a fine sieve or muslin cloth. Skim off foam or bubbles with a spoon.
5. Pour soy milk into mixing bowl, add rock sugar and screwpine leaves, place Varoma into position to prevent splashing, boil 18 min 98⁰C Speed 2. Serve hot or cold.