Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 4 portions
Calories per portion: 257 kcal
500 g mango (2 large mangoes, cubed)
50 g sugar
90 g coconut milk (eg: Kara®)
150 g fresh milk
1300 g water for boiling
50 g small sago pearls
100 g pomelo/grapefruit, sacs only
- Pour water into mixing bowl to boil water 10 min 100⁰C Speed 2.
- Add sago and cook 14 min 100⁰C Speed Slow Stir. Strain sago with simmering basket and soak in chilled water, drain and set aside.
- Place 400 g of mango, sugar, coconut milk and fresh milk into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec Speed 8.
- Pour mango mixture into a bowl and add sago. Chill it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, pour into ramekins and top with cubed mango and pomelo sacs.
Tip: The sago should be translucent when it is cooked.
To save cooking time you can use hot water and continue with step 2.
Variation: You can use grapefruit to substitute pomelo.