Parent & Child Cook & Bond Session
Price: RM100 (1 parent + 1 child)
Duration: 2 hours
Cooking is fun and enjoyable for both kids. The act of creating a dish and eating it gives great joy. All their senses are occupied when they cook.
Benefits of getting kids into the kitchen:
- Helping out in the kitchen gives kids direct, hands-on contact with foods and flavours. They will know what goes into their bodies and its nutritional value. This makes them comfortable with food and help transform them to be healthy eaters.
- It boosts their language and maths skills and is great for their emotional development, too!
- Pre-requisites: No prior cooking experience needed
- Age Requirement: 5 to 70 years
- Average Class Size: 4 (2 pairs of 1 parent + 1 child)
What You’ll Experience:
- How to cook healthy meals that retains most of its nutrients
- Make deliciously healthy meals quickly
- Complete hands-on cooking experience in creating 2 dishes the whole family will love
- Sample food that you have cooked:
1. Main dish
- Raw ingredients
- Cooking facilities and utensils
- Private instructor and trained dietician
- 1 parent + 1 child = 1 ticket
- Join this class to learn how to cook everyday meals easily and quickly.
- Parents who are new to Thermomix are welcome to bring their children along to learn how to cook nutritious meals together and bond over the unique experience.
- In only a couple of hours, young children will learn how to weigh ingredients, set temperature and cooking time!
- Studies have shown that children who cook develop healthier eating habits their whole life
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/adult during the whole duration of this private class.
Let’s have an enjoyable cooking session together!
Seating is done on a first come, first serve basis. Bring your friends along!